¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (131)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (130)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(12)

ù °ü¹® Ç÷¢½ºÅÇ¿¡ µµÂøÇÏ´Ù
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2020-07-11 (Åä) 20:46:24

I Arrived at the First Gate, Flag Staff 

2Àå1-3.jpg

ÇÏ·çÇϷ縦 ³» ½º½º·Î Áö¹èÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù´Â »ý°¢¸¸À¸·Îµµ ÇູÇÏ´Ù. ³ªÀÇ ¹ß°ÉÀ½ÀÌ »õ·Î¿î ¼¼»óÀ» ÇâÇØ ÇÑ°ÉÀ½ ÇÑ°ÉÀ½ ³ª¾Æ°£´Ù´Â »ý°¢Àº °íÅëÀ» Àر⿡ ÃæºÐÇÏ´Ù. ÇØ¹ß 2,237m³ª µÇ´Â ·ÎÅ° »ê¸ÆÀÇ Áö·ù¸¦ 70kgµµ ³Ñ´Â ¼Õ¼ö·¹¸¦ ¹Ð¸é¼­ ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. °í»êÁö´ë¶ó ¼ûÀº Â÷¿À¸£°í ¼Õ¼ö·¹¸¦ ¹Ì´Â ¼ÕÀº Àú·Á¿À°í ´Ù¸®¿¡´Â °¡²û¾¿ °æ·ÃÀÌ ÀϾ´Ù. ±×·² ¶§¸é 120kmÀÇ ¼Óµµ·Î ´Þ¸®´Â Æ®·¹ÀÏ·¯Æ®·°ÀÌ ½ß½ß Áö³ª°í ±× ÈÄdzÀÌ »ç¶÷µµ Èçµé¸± Á¤µµ·Î °è¼Ó¿¡¼­ ÀϾ´Â °«±æ¿¡¼­µµ È¥ÀÚ¼­ ´Ù¸®¸¦ ÁÖ¹«¸£°í »îÀº °è¶õ°ú ¿À·»Áö¸¦ ±î¸ÔÀ¸¸ç ºÒ¾ÈÇÑ ÈÞ½ÄÀ» ÃëÇØ¾ß Çß´Ù. ±× »ê Á¤»ó¿¡ Ç÷¢½ºÅÇÀ̶ó´Â µµ½Ã°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ±×°÷ÀÌ ³»°¡ óÀ½ ¸ñÇ¥·Î Á¤ÇÑ ÀÏÂ÷ °ü¹®ÀÌ´Ù.

I'm happy just to think that I control myself day by day. The idea that my steps take me a step toward a new world is enough to forget the pain. I¡¯m climbing up the tributaries of the Rocky Mountains, which are 2,237 meters above sea level, pushing a cart weighing more than 70 kilograms. Since it is an alpine region, I breathe hard, the hands that push the cart are numb, and the legs are frequently convulsionary. If then, I had to take an uneasy rest, rubbing my legs and eating boiled eggs and oranges on the side way even when a trailer truck ran at a speed of 120 kilometers and the wind shook me. At the top of the mountain is a city called Flag Staff. That's the first gate I've set for myself.

ÇÑÂüÀ» Èû°ã°Ô ¿Ã¶ó°¡°í Àִµ¥ Àú ¾Õ °«±æ¿¡ Â÷°¡ ÇÑ´ë ¼­ ÀÖ´Ù. ±×´Â ´º¿å¿¡¼­ LA·Î ÀÚµ¿Â÷¸¦ ¸ô°í °¡´Â ±æ¿¡ ¹Ý´ëÆí¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ º¸°í ¹ºÁö ¾Ë ¼ö ¾ø´Â ÈïºÐ¿¡ À̲ø·Á Â÷¸¦ µ¹·Á¼­ ¿Ô´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ±×´Â ³» Ä£ÁöÀÇ Ä£±¸¶ó¼­ ´º¿å¿¡¼­ Ãâ¹ßÇϱâ Àü¿¡ ³» À̾߱â´Â µé¾ú´Âµ¥ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸¸³ª°Ô µÉ ÁÙÀº ¸ô¶ú´Ù°í ¹Ý°¡¿òÀ» °¨ÃßÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. ³¡±îÁö ¿ÏÁÖÇÏ´Â ¸ð½À º¸°í ½Í´Ù°í ÈûÂù ÀÀ¿ø°ú ÇÔ²² À½·á¼ö¿Í °úÀÚ¸¦ ÇѺ¸µû¸® ÀüÇØÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ Áö±Ý ¹Ð°í ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Â ÁüÀÇ ¹«°Ôµµ °¨´çÇÏÁö ¸øÇϴµ¥ ´Ù ¹Þ¾Æ¼­ ì°Ü ³ÖÀ» ÇüÆíÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´Ù. ³Ê¹« °í¸¿°í °¨»çÇÏÁö¸¸ ¾ÆÀ̽º¹Ú½º¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Â Â÷°¡¿î À½·á¼ö ¸î º´°ú ÃÊÄÚÆÄÀ̸¸ ¹Þ°í Á¤ÁßÇÏ°Ô µÇµ¹·ÁÁÙ ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ÇÔ²² ±â³ä»çÁøÀ» Âï¾ú´Ù. ±×´Â »ç¾÷Â÷ ÀÌ·¸°Ô °¡²û Â÷¸¦ ¸ô°í ´º¿å¿¡¼­ LA·Î ¿©ÇàÀ» ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±×°¡ ±æÀ» ³ª¼­¼­ ¸¸³ª´Â ù Çѱ¹ »ç¶÷À̾ú´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¿Ü·Î¿î ¿©Çà Áß¿¡ °£°£È÷ ¸¸³ª´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÌ °Ý·ÁÇØÁÖ°í ÀÀ¿øÇØÁÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ Å« ÈûÀÌ µÈ´Ù.

When I've been struggling to climb pushing my cart for a while,

There's a car on the shoulder of the road in front. He told me that he had seen me on the other side of the road on his way from New York to Los Angeles and turned the car around with an unknown excitement. He was a friend of my relative, so he heard about my marathon before he left New York, but he didn¡¯t know he would meet me on the road like this, so he was so glad to see me, he said. Saying he wanted to see me finish the race to the end, he gave me a package of drinks and snacks with strong encouragement. But now I couldn't bear the weight for pushing up on the hill, so I couldn't afford to get them. I was so grateful, but I was forced to return them politely after receiving only a few bottles of cold drinks and chocolate pie from the icebox. We took a picture together. He drives from New York to Los Angeles so often on business, he said. He was the first Korean man I met since I went out of my way. It is a great help to me to have an encouragement and support from the people whom I met on such a lonely trip.

½ÃÁöÇÁ½º°¡ ½ÅÀÇ ±ÇÀ§¿¡ µµÀüÇß´Ù´Â ÀÌÀ¯·Î ¹«°Å¿î µ¹µ¢À̸¦ »ê²À´ë±â·Î ³¡¾øÀÌ ±¼·Á ¿Ã·Á¾ß ÇÏ´Â Áö°ã°í Èû°Ü¿î Çü¹úÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸é¼­ ±×°¡ »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô º¸¿©ÁØ °ÍÀº ¾öû³­ ¿¡³ÊÁö¿Í ¿ªµ¿Àû È°µ¿¼ºÀ̾ú´Ù. ½ÃÁöÇÁ½º´Â ÅëÄèÇÏ°Ôµµ ¿ÀÈ÷·Á Çü¹úÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸é¼­ ¿ªµ¿Àû ¿¡³ÊÁöÀÇ È­½ÅÀ¸·Î ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ Á¤Ã¼¼ºÀ» »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô °¢ÀνÃÄ×´Ù. ³ªµµ ¸ðµç ÀÏÀÌ ¼øÁ¶·Ó°Ô Ç®·ÈÀ¸¸é ÀÌ·¸°Ô Çü¹ú °°Àº ¿©ÇàÀ» ¶°³ªÁöµµ ¾Ê¾ÒÀ» °ÍÀ̳ª, ±â¿Õ¿¡ ¶°³­ °íÅëÀÇ ¿©ÇàÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ ³» ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ Á¤Ã¼¼ºÀ» È®ÀÎÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. »ì¾Æ°¡¸é¼­ °íºñ´Â ¿©·¯ Â÷·Ê ÀÖ¾úÁö¸¸ ³»°¡ °¡Á·À» À§Çؼ­, »çȸ¸¦ À§Çؼ­ ¾Æ¹«·± Àϵµ ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù´Â »ý°¢ÀÌ µé±â ½ÃÀÛÇÏ°í ¹«·Â°¨¿¡ Á¥¾îµé±â ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ Áß³â ÀÌÈÄÀÇ »õ·Î¿î »îÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ³ªµµ ¿ªµ¿ÀûÀÎ ¿¡³ÊÁö¸¦ °¡Á³°í ¾î¶² ³­°üµµ ±Øº¹Çϸ鼭 ¹«½¼ ÀÏÀÌ¶óµµ ÃßÁøÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â µ¿·ÂÀ» °¡Á³´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» ½º½º·Î È®ÀÎÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù.

While Sisyphus was given the tiresome and arduous punishment of having to roll a heavy stone to the top of the mountain endlessly for challenging God¡¯s authority, what he showed people was tremendous energy and dynamical activity. While Sisyphus was punished, he rather recognized his identity as a incarnation of dynamic energy, to our heart's content. I wouldn't have gone on such a penal trip if everything went smoothly, but I wanted to confirm my own identity through this journey of pain that I had already left. There have been many hardships in my life, then I began to feel that I could not do anything for my family and for society, and I began to feel helpless. Now, for a new life after middle age, I wanted to make sure I had a dynamic energy and the power to go ahead with anything while overcoming any difficulties.

ÇÑÂü ´Þ¸®´Ùº¸´Ï º¸½ºÅÏ ÀçŶÀÌ ¾ø¾îÁø °ÍÀ» ¾Ë¾Ò´Ù. ¾Æħ¿¡ ½Ò½ÒÇؼ­ ÀçŶÀ» ÀÔ°í ´Þ¸®´Ù ¿ÀÈÄ¿¡ ´õ¿ö¼­ ¹þ¾î¼­ ¼Õ¼ö·¹ ¼ÕÀâÀÌ¿¡ ¹­¾î ¸Å´Þ¾Ò´Âµ¥ ¾ðÁ¦ ³¯¾Æ°¬´ÂÁö ³¯¾Æ°¡ ¹ö¸®°í ¸»¾Ò´Ù. ½Ò½ÒÇÑ ¾Æħ ¹«·Æ¿¡ ÀÔ°í ´Þ¸®±âµµ ÇÏ°í Àú³á¿¡ ¾ß¿µÀ» ÇÒ ¶§ ü¿ÂÀ» À¯ÁöÇϱâ À§Çؼ­ ÀÔ°í ÀÚ´Â ¿ÊÀε¥ ³¯¾Æ°¡ ¹ö¸®°í¸¸ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. Èĵå±îÁö ´Þ·ÁÀ־ ¹Ù¶÷ºÒ°í ½Ò½ÒÇÑ ³¯ À¯¿ëÇÏ°Ô ÀÔ´ø ¿ÊÀÌ ³¯¾Æ°¡ ¹ö¸®°í ¸»¾ÒÀ¸´Ï ¿©°£ °ïȤ½º·´Áö°¡ ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. °Ô´Ù°¡ ±× ÀçŶÀº ¾Æ¸¶Ãß¾î ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê¿¡°Ô´Â ÀÏµî ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊÀÓÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»´Â ÀÏÁ¾ÀÇ °üº¹À̳ª ¸¶Âù°¡ÁöÀ̱⵵ Çß´Ù. º¸½ºÅÏ ¸¶¶óÅæÀº Âü°¡ ±× ÀÚü·Î ¾Æ¸¶Ãß¾î ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê¿¡°Ô´Â Ä¿´Ù¶õ ¿µ¿¹À̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ À¢¸¸ÇÑ ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ±Ý¹æ ¾Ë¾Æº¸°í ´Þ·Á¿Í ¸»À» °É±âµµ Çß´Ù. ±×¸®°í ±× ¿ÊÀº °æÂûÀ» ¸¸³µÀ» ¶§ ³»°¡ ´Ü¼øÈ÷ °Å¸®¸¦ ¶°µµ´Â ºÎ¶û¾Æ°¡ ¾Æ´ÔÀ» º¸¿©Áֱ⵵ Çß´Ù.

After running for a while, I realized that my Boston jacket was missing. It was chilly in the morning, so I was running in the jacket, but I took it off in the afternoon and tied it to the handle of a wheelbarrow, and it flew away. I put on it around chilly mornings and run, and sleep in it to keep my body warm at night, but it just flew away. It was a useful dress on a windy and chilly day because it even had a hood. Now it was blown away, and I was in such a great deal of trouble. In addition, the jacket is like a kind of official uniform for an amateur marathoner, indicating that the wearer is a first-class marathoner. The participation in Boston Marathon itself is a great honor for amateur marathoners. So, most marathoners recognized me quickly and came running to talk to me. And the clothes also showed that I was not just a vagabond wandering the streets when I met the police.

Àª¸®¾Ï½º¶ó´Â µµ½Ã¸¦ Áö³ª°í ÇÑÂü ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Âµ¥ Ȳ¼Ò¸¸ÇÑ ¿¤Å© »ç½¿ µÎ ¸¶¸®°¡ Àú ¸Ö¸®¼­ ³ª¸¦ ³ë·Áº¸°í ÀÖ´Ù. Àú³ðµéÀº °¡²û »ç¶÷µµ °ø°ÝÇѴٴµ¥ °Ü¿ï¿¡´Â »ÔÀÌ ¾ø¾î¼­ º°·Î À§ÇèÇÏÁö´Â ¾Ê´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ³ª´Â Áö±Ý ³à¼®µéÀÇ ¸Ó¸®Åë¿¡ ±× ¸ÚÁø »ÔÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú´ÂÁö ¾ø¾ú´ÂÁö ±â¾ïÀ» ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÑ´Ù. ±â¾ï·ÂÀ̶õ ¾ðÁ¦³ª ¹ÏÀ» °ÍÀÌ ¸øµÇÁö¸¸ ±× ¶§ ³ª´Â ±×·¸°Ô ¼¼½ÉÈ÷ »ç¹°À» °üÂûÇÒ Á¤½ÅÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ³ª´Â Áö±Ý ³ðµéÀÇ Ä¿´Ù¶õ ´«¸Á¿ï¿¡¼­ ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ¼±¸ÁÇÏ´Â ±×¸®¿òÀ» º¸¾Ò´Ù°í ±â¾ïÇÑ´Ù. ´Ù¸¥ »ç½¿µéÀº »ç¶÷ ±âô¸¸ µéÀ¸¸é Àú ¸Ö¸®¼­ºÎÅÍ µµ¸Á°¡±â ¹Ù»Ûµ¥ À̳ðµéÀº ³¸¼± »ç¶÷À» ±×³É ¹Ù¶óº¸°í¸¸ ¼­ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

It's a long way up from Williams City, then two bull-sized elk deer are staring at me from far away. It is said that they sometimes attack people, but they don't have horns in the winter so it's not too dangerous. I can't remember now whether they had those wonderful horns on their heads or not. Memory is not always reliable, but then I was out of my mind to watch things so carefully. But now I remember seeing the yearning for freedom in their big eyes. The other deer were busy running away from the distance when they heard people, but they just stood there staring at me, a stranger to them.

µåµð¾î ù ¹ø° °ü¹®À¸·Î »ý°¢ÇÑ Ç÷¢ ½ºÅÇ¿¡ µµÂøÇß´Ù. µµ½Ã¿¡ µé¾î¼³ ¹«·Æ ¾ÆÁÖ Á¶±ÝÀÌÁö¸¸ ´«¼ÛÀÌ°¡ Á¶±Ý¾¿ ³»¸®±â ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. ¾îÁ¦ ±×Á¦¸¸ Çصµ »ç¸·ÀÇ ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥ ¼­ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥ ´«¼ÛÀÌ°¡ ³¯¸®´Ï ù ¹ø° °ü¹®À» Åë°úÇÏ´Â ÃູÀÇ ¼¼¸®¸Ó´Ï °°±âµµ ÇÏ°í ½Å±âÇϱ⵵ Çß´Ù. À¯Ä«¹ë¸®¿¡¼­ ÀÌ°÷±îÁö ¿À´Â ±æÀÌ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê¾Æ Æ÷±âÇÏ·Á°í Çß¾ú´Ù. Ãâ¹ßÇÒ ¶§´Â ±×·¸°Ô ±î¸¶µæÇÏ°Ô ¸Ö¸® ´À²¸Áö´õ´Ï ±âÀûó·³ ³»°¡ ¿©±â ¼­ÀÖ´Ù. ¾ÕÀ¸·Î °¡´Â ±æÀº ÇÏ·çÇÏ·ç°¡ ±âÀû ÀÌ»óÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÔ¼úÀº ÀÔ¼ú¿¬°í¸¦ ÇÏ·ç¿¡µµ ¸î ¹ø¾¿ ¹ß¶óµµ ¸¶¸¥ ³íó·³ ½½ °¥¶óÁ®ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

Finally, I arrived at Flag Staff thinking as the first gate. The snowflakes began to drop a little bit by the time I entered the city. Even yesterday, I was standing in the middle of the desert, but now the snowflakes flew, so I felt it like a blessing to pass through the first gate. I almost gave up this marathon because I couldn't see the way from Yucca Valley to here. It felt so far away when I started, and now I was standing here like a miracle. Yes, it was a miracle. Of course, the road ahead will be more than a miracle day by day. My lips were cracked like dry rice paddies even if I applied lip ointment several times a day.

¹Ì±¹ µ¶¸³±â³äÀÏÀÎ 1776³â 7¿ù 4ÀÏ ¹ú¸ñ²ÛµéÀÌ Àü³ª¹«¿¡ ¹Ì±¹ ±¹±â¸¦ °É¾î ±â³äÇϸ鼭 '±ê´ë'¶ó´Â ÀǹÌÀÇ Ç÷¡±× ½ºÅÂÇÁ¶ó´Â Áö¸íÀÌ Áö¾îÁ³´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ÂßÂß »¸Àº ħ¿±¼ö´Â ¸ñÀç·Î¼­ ÃÖ»óÀÇ °¡Ä¡¸¦ Áö³æ´Ù´Â »ý°¢ÀÌ ³ª °°Àº ¹®¿ÜÇÑ¿¡°Ôµµ µé°Ô ÇÏ¿´´Ù. Ç÷¡±× ½ºÅ×ÇÁ´Â ±×·£µå ij³â°ú ¼¼µµ³ª·Î µé¾î°¡´Â °ü¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ¼±¼Â Å©·¹ÀÌÅÍ È­»êµµ ºÎ±Ù¿¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ÇØ¹ß°íµµ 7,135ÇÇÆ®, 2,125mÀ̸ç, ÄÚÄ¿´Ï³ë ±¹À¯¸²¿¡ µÑ·¯½Î¿© ÀÖ´Ù. »÷ÇÁ¶õ½Ã½ºÄÚ»ê¸ÆÀÇ ¼¼ ºÀ¿ì¸®°¡ ½ÃÀÇ ºÏÂÊ¿¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, µå³ÐÀº Àü³ª¹« ½£ÀÌ ÆîÃÄÁ® ÀÖ´Â °ü±¤ ÈÞ¾çÁöÀÌ´Ù. ¾Æ¸§µå¸® ħ¿±¼ö°¡ ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ÇâÇØ ¼­·Î Å°Àç±â °æÀïÀÌ¶óµµ ÇϵíÀÌ Ä¡¼Ú¾Æ ¿À¸£°í ±× »çÀÌ·Î º¸ÀÌ´Â ¹¶°Ô±¸¸§Àº ³ªÀÇ ´Þ¸®±â ¼Óµµº¸´Ùµµ ´À¸®°Ô ÇÏ´Ã À§¿¡¼­ ´Þ¸®¸ç õÇýÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬°æ°üÀ» »Ë³½´Ù.

The name "Flag Staff" was said to have been named so, as loggers hung the U.S. flag on a fir tree on July 4, 1776, the Independence Day of the United States. The big expansive coniferous tree was thought to be of the highest value as a timber, so that even an outsider like me could think of it. Flag Staff is the gateway to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Sunset Crater Volcano is also nearby. It is 7,135 feet (2,125 meters) above sea level, surrounded by the Cockernino National Forest. Three peaks of the San Francisco Mountains are located north of the city and it is a tourist resort city with vast fir trees. The big coniferous trees shoot up into the sky like they're in a race who is higher, the mud-flat clouds in between run slower than my running speed, showing off the natural scenery of heaven.

°ü±¤Ã¶ÀÌ ¾Æ´ÏÁö¸¸ ÁÖ¸»À̶ó Ȥ½Ã ¹æÀ» ¸ø ±¸Çϸé Ãß¿î ³¯¾¾¿¡ °ï¿åÀ» Ä¡¸¦±îºÁ ¸ðÅÚÀ» ¹Ì¸® ¿¹¾àÇØ ³õ°í ¸ðÅÚÀ» ã¾Æ°¡´Âµ¥ ÇÑ ¹«¸®ÀÇ ÇлýµéÀ» ÀμÖÇÑ ¼±»ý´ÔÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¼¼¿î´Ù. °íµîÇб³ Å©·Î½ºÄÁÆ®¸® À°»ó ÆÀÀÌ´Ù. Á¤¸» LA¿¡¼­ ´º¿å±îÁö ¶Ù¾î°¡´À³Ä°í ¹¯°í´Â Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ´ë´ÜÇÑ ¸ðÇè°¡¸¦ ¸¸³ª¼­ Çà¿îÀ̶ó°í ¼³¸íÇÏ°í ±â³ä»çÁøÀ» ÂïÀÚ°í ÇÑ´Ù. ±×´Â ³»°Ô Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ÁÁÀº °øºÎ¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇØÁּż­ °¨»çÇÏ´Ù¸ç ¾Ç¼ö¸¦ ûÇß´Ù.

It's not the tourist season, but in case I can't find a room in the cold weather on the weekend, I reserve a motel in advance and go there, at that time a teacher who leads a group of students stops me. They are members of a high school cross-country track team. He asks me if I am really running from Los Angeles to New York, and explains to the students that they are lucky to meet a great adventurer and asks me to take a picture with them. He asked me to shake hands with him, saying, "Thank you for allowing my students to study well."

10Ç÷¢½º탶.jpg

ÀÌ·¸°Ô »ê²À´ë±âÀε¥µµ ±×°£ Áö³ª¿Ô´ø ¾î¶² µµ½Ãº¸´Ùµµ ±Ô¸ð°¡ ÄÇ´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±Ô¸ð°¡ ¾î´À Á¤µµ ÀÖ´Â µµ½Ã¿¡´Â °ÅÀÇ ¿¹¿Ü ¾øÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ¹Ù·Î °ª½Î°í ǪÁüÇÑ Áß±¹½Ä ºßÆä´Ù. Á¶±Ý ´õ °¡´Ù Áß±¹ ºßÆä°¡ ´«¿¡ ¶çÀÚ ³ª´Â ¸Á¼³ÀÓ ¾øÀÌ ½Ä´çÀ¸·Î µé¾î°¡¼­ »ç¸·¿¡¼­ ¹Ð¸° ¿µ¾çº¸Ãæ Á¦´ë·Î Çß´Ù. ÇѽÄÀº ¾ð°¨»ý½É ²Þµµ ¸ø ²Ù°í ±×³ª¸¶ Áß½ÄÀÌ »÷µåÀ§Ä¡³ª Çܹö°Åº¸´Ù´Â ³» ÀÔ¸À¿¡ ¸Â´Â´Ù. ¸Ô´Â Áñ°Å¿òÀº Á¤¸» ÃÖ°íÀÇ Áñ°Å¿ò Áß¿¡ Çϳª¶ó´Â »ç½ÇÀ» »õ»ï ±ú´Ý´Â´Ù.

Even though it was on top of the mountain, it was bigger than any other city that I had ever passed so far. There is surely one thing without exception in such a large city. It is a cheap and plentiful Chinese buffet restaurant. A little further running, seeing a Chinese buffet reataurant, I entered the restaurant without hesitation and took the full nutritional supplementation which I couldn¡¯t in the desert. Korean food is hard to dream of, and Chinese food is more palatable than sandwiches or hamburgers to me. I quickly realize again that eating is really one of the best pleasures.

±×µ¿¾È Á¦ÀÏ °íÃæÀº ¸Ô´Â À½½ÄÀ̾ú´Ù. »çÈêÄ¡ Á¤µµÀÇ À½½Ä ¹Û¿¡´Â ¼Õ¼ö·¹¿¡ ½ÇÀ» ¼ö ¾ø°í °í±â´Â »óÇÒ±îºÁ ½ÆÁöµµ ¸øÇß´Ù. ³ª´Â ²ÜÀ» ¾ÆÁÖ À¯¿ëÇÏ°Ô ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼­ ²ÜÀº °¡°ÝÀÌ ½Î°í ¼ÒÈ­°¡ ÀßµÇ°í ¹Ù·Î ¿¡³ÊÁö·Î º¯È¯ÀÌ µÇ¾î ÇÇ·Îȸº¹¿¡ ÁÁ´Ù. ´õÀ§¿¡ Â÷°¡¿î ¹°À» ±¸ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ³»°¡ ¹°¿¡ ²ÜÀ» Ÿ¼­ ¸¶½Ã¸é °¥Áõ Çؼҿ¡µµ ÁÁ¾Ò´Ù. ¾î¼´Ù ¸¶ÄÏÀ» ¸¸³ª¸é Æ¢±ä Åë´ßÀ̳ª ±¸¿î Åë´ß¿¡ µµ³Ó°ú ±øÅë¿¡ µé¾îÀÖ´Â À½½Ä, ±×¸®°í ¿À·»Áö ÁÖ½º, ÃÊÄÚ¿ìÀ¯ Á¤µµ¸¦ »ç¼­ ½Æ´Â´Ù. ÃÊÄÚ¿ìÀ¯´Â ´Þ´ÞÇؼ­ ¸Ô±â°¡ ÁÁ¾Ò´Ù. Åë´ß ÇÑ ¸¶¸®´Â ÇѳªÀýÀÌ µÇ±â Àü¿¡ ¾ø¾îÁö°í ±øÅëÀ½½ÄÀº ¾È ¸ÔÀ¸¸é Á״´ٴ ½ÉÁ¤À¸·Î ¸Ô¾ú´Ù. °¡Á·°ú ÇÔ²² ¾î¸Ó´Ï³ª ¾Æ³»°¡ Á¤¼º²¯ ¸¸µç À½½ÄÀ» ÇÔ²² ¸Ô´Â ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¾ó¸¶³ª ±ÍÇÏ°í ¼ÒÁßÇÑ ½Ã°£ÀÎÁö ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±æÀ» ¶°³ªÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ¸ð¸¦ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

Until now, the most difficult thing was food to eat for survival.I couldn't carry any more than three days' worth of food on my cart, nor could I carry any meat for fear of getting rotten. I made a very useful use of honey during the journey. In the United States, honey is cheap, digestible and converted directly into energy, so it is good for fatigue recovery. If I can't get cold water in the heat, it is also good to quench my thirst if I drink honey in the water. When I happen to meet the market, I buy fried chicken or baked chicken, doughnuts, canned food, orange juice, and chocolate milk. Chocolate milk was sweet, so it was good to drink. A whole chicken is gone before the half-day, and I ate the canned food because I felt like I would die if I didn't eat it. You won't know how precious and valuable time it is to eat together with your family the food which your mother or wife prepare with love, if you don¡¯t leave home for the long journey.

´Þ¸®´Â ½Ã°£Àº ³²À» ¹Ù¶óº¸´Â ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ³ª¸¦ ¹Ù¶óº¸´Â °Å¿ï ¾Õ¿¡ ¼± ½Ã°£ÀÌ´Ù. °¡Á·°ú ÀÌ¿ôÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸´Â ±³·ùÀÇ ½Ã°£ÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ¸ÅÀÏ ´º¿åÀ» ÇâÇØ ´Þ¸®Áö¸¸ ³» ¾ÈÀÇ ±íÀº °÷, ½£ ¼ÓÀÇ ½°ÅÍ °°Àº °÷À¸·Î ´Þ·Á µé¾î°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¿ì¸® ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ³»¸é¿¡ ¸ðµç ´äÀÌ ÀÖ°í ÇØ°áÃ¥ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀº ºÐ¸íÇÏ´Ù. ¿ÜºÎ·Î ºÎÅÍ ¿À´Â ¾î¶² ¿µÇâÀ̳ª °¨Á¤¿¡ ±¸¾Ö¹ÞÁö ¾Ê°í ³» ¾ÈÀÇ °í¿äÇÑ Ä§¹¬ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ·Î ´Þ·Á°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

Running time is not a time to look at others but a time to stand in front of a mirror looking at me. It's a time for exchanges with family and neighbors, thinking of them. I run toward New York every day, but I run into a place like a depth inside me, like a shelter in the woods. It's clear that there are all the answers and solutions within ourselves. I am to run to the shelter of my quiet silence, no matter what influence or emotion comes from the outside.

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.